Friday, February 8, 2008

806s Out

After having been doing the run/walk thing for the past three weeks and rotating two pairs of sneakers in between workouts, I can say I have found which pair will be retired upon this weekend's purchase of some new kicks. I have been using two pairs of New Balance--475s and 806s. The 806s are on their way out. I have discovered that I tend to labor a little bit more when wearing them, plus they are just getting old. Both pairs are old for that matter. It is just that the 475s have had less wear--they spent a good part of three years sitting underneath my grandfather's desk collecting dust. I do want to switch out both pair, but I have heard the suggestions to only bring in one new pair at a time. By this time tomorrow the 806s will be out of commission and I will have a new set in the rotation. Check back to find out what I pick up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time getting the new shoes. Yay!

Ken said...

Good luck finding a new pair of shoes! I have a shoe blog going on at: http://disneytraining2009.blogspot.com/

What Me Run? said...

well, what did you get?

Yeah to retiring the old shoes!!!

Andria said...

I think it would be really funny the part about "sitting under my grandfather's desk" if I didn't know that desk is now yours...