Friday, February 22, 2008

Cross-training and Races

When I woke up this morning I made the decision to cross train. As a result, I feel great. I did 40 minutes on the eliptical and 18 minutes on the bike, along with some strength training on the weights in my condo complex fitness room. Aside from cross-training today I did some searching online and found an 8k in OKC on March 15 I may do, as well as a 10k on May 24, also in OKC. The 10k is named after Willie Nelson as part of the Andy Payne Memorial Races in OKC. That's it for today, a nice and short entry. I'll check back in Sunday after my long run of 6 miles.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Hey now, I'm the one who found out about the 8k and told you. You can't take credit! :D Just kidding my love. Anyway, congrats on another great workout! I'm so very proud of you. :)

Andria said...

I'll be letting you know about these... after the interviews.

There's a 5k here in E-town the week before the OKC half. I may do that...