Monday, March 31, 2008

Brief Check In

It is midnight now and I reall have to be going to sleep. I am waking up in four hours to catch a plane to Austin, TX for work on College Baseball and Softball. From there I head off to the Women's Final Four in Tampa, FL. I told myself I could not go to sleep tonight until I blogged. I promise all you readers out there that there is more information to come. I have been making notes over the past three weeks of my blogging absence. I have been keeping up with my running and can say that I am on track for the OKC half marathon in less than four weeks. Thank you for your patience. I will get you more detailed updates from the past few weeks shortly, but for now, I must get to sleep. Sorry this is so short and non-descript.

2 comments:

Ken said...

I hope you are pulling for the Lady Tigers in Tampa!

I bet they have some good weather for running.

Andria said...

Okay, bout time! JK bow.